The last of the Mohicans have joined the Tae


That would be me I toke my first class today and followed in the footsteps of my kids and hubbie. There are now 7 of the 9 of us in Tae and I doubt that i will take Bri long after her 4th birthday to start.

I am tired and exhausted but it felt good to go and learn something new and work at self improvement that way. I know I am doing something that will build my self confidence and give me that defense in any situation.
( wouldn't it be cool if I can get this kick down.)


Just so you all know I am the newest member of the ITA ( International Tae Kwon Do Association ) Colorado springs Tae Kwon Do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.