Ok so what do you do when NOTHING goes right.

I swear today the devil was listening in on every conversation that I had. when I got up this morning I came down and the basement was in total disarray after I had cleaned it 2 days ago. then I wanted to go and get a work out but didn't want to go in the middle of the day. DO what did dh do. He didn't come home till OH around 730 when class STARTED. so I didn't go. I came home and tried to do the work out on my own here gut that is impossible as everyone in the house needs ME. SO now I have eaten WAY to much today and go no workout NOR was I able to take out my aggressions and now there is a major thunderstorm moving in. I swear even the the weather is out to get me today. I just can't catch break, the good news is that my callorie count is in the right place. The bad news is that it was almost all fat and protein there was no fiber in there at all.

well I am off to bed and I am going to get back on the wagon in the morning. TTFN.

No comments: