houses and nerves



ok I found the house that I could so spend a long time in if not the rest of my life in. It is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful.... I will post pictures in a bit. but I could use prayers that my hubbie decides this is the house we need so that we can make an offer on it SOON. The house could use just a little work and it would be so right for us. The bedrooms are a bit on the small side but other than that it really is a nice house. I am totally in love with the livingroom dining room and kitchen. and heck the backyard too for that matter. The pics here are of the kitchen and back yard.

As for the nerves. Could use guys please pray that I don't get nervous tomorrow morning and that I remember the things I need to in order to pass testing. I do plan on getting a Blessing tonight, but normally I get Really nervous in front of leaders and such and I will be going in front of 4 to five 5th level black belt and I think I am ready to chew my fingers off. I know I have the steps and the form down it is just a matter of me not tripping myself up

I will tell you all how it goes on Tuesday after promotions.

No comments: