I guess it is worth it.

I got my first compliment today. Have been doing TKD for a week now and I went to enrichment tonight and one of the gals there told me she could all ready see a differance and I was thinking I don't think so I mean how can one week do that much but I went to nurse the baby and Oh my gosh I have shape .my bottom is rounding and my legs have actual muscle. Now when my brain and body do the work together then I will be so excited about all this. Right now though I am a nervous frustrated wreck though I know once this is all done I will be psyched. My instructor says give it 2 months and I will more than likely be down 20 pounds. I really think that will only happen if I can lay off the Ice cream sandwiches. I do feel better about myself though and I am finding more energy (though I wish it were during the day and not at midnight). I know that my body will get better with time and so will my mind. I am praying for a quick understanding of the forms and steps so that I can feel like I have learned something. 3 more classes and I will be able to test.


Oh the one thing that I have seen cross over into other life all ready is the the possitive thinking in TKD there is no can't. It is not a word and doesn't not belong. The instructor told me today that I needed to call someone cause they needed my mood transfer. I just am so much happier after I exercise and kick the crap out of something you have no idea.

No comments: