No more I just can't take it.

I am tired of being the asocial blob. I am tired of sitting on my butt every friday night and saturday. I am tired of not having people over to play. I am just plain tired of it. SO I decided to have yet another get together. We are going to do steaks on the Barb for the 4th and I am inviting some of our friends over. I am going to do potatoe salad and soem other fun stuff and then we are going to shoot off fireworks because for the first time in 3 years they are not banned. I am also thinking that we need to do this more often to boot. I am tired of being the wall flower and not knowing anyone. Anyway what better way to get the junk gone than to just keep having people over so that we have to keep things cleaned up..........


Oh and I have a game for you later.

No comments: