and the diagnosis is......

well according to Dr Zirckle (love that name) I have torn my Meniscus. So whenever I am doing my pivot kicks It is flipping up and last night it flipped enough that my body reacted and dropped me like a rock. He also said that there is some fluid in there which is making it float just enough to flip more. I am now in the flexible brace for another 6 weeks (he will recheck in 4 weeks.) and I have to be careful with my pivot kicks. I am going to talk to the instructor and see what he thinks this after noon but I should be ok to do most of the testing. this is a real load off of me. I don't even mind that I will be "fresh Meat". It just means that I am progressing. So not as bad as I though but not so good either.

On other fronts he went and had to ask me if there were other things bothering me. SO I told him and we are now fixing that problem too. I think that if only one or 2 things had happened recently I would have been ok but with buying a house. messing up my knee, my mother dieing, not knowing where to put my kids in school, all on top of having a baby, he said I had a snowballs chance in hell of getting out of it. Hey it was worth a try though right.

So there you have I am one messed up chick. talk at ya later.

1 comment:

WatchMeLoseWeight said...

Oh Mar'Lee, I'm so sorry about your knee! I hope that it is better soon!

Kate