More TKD

I know you guys get sick of hearing this but to damn bad this is what I do. I went to class tonight and got a semi private lesson with Mr Tuck (instructor) he has had the exact same problem with his knee that I now have and he was able to give me some pointers on how to get though testing without hurting. It was rather nice to have him help me on that and I am pretty sure I will be able to test just fine, he is very aware of what is wrong and is giving me lots of leeway.


I am quite STOKED to test this time around because then I won't have to do one steps again until I am a brown belt. WOO HOO. I am just not fond of remember all the one steps though i know it will help when it comes to sparring. I do like it when I nail and know i have it down like I did before re injuring this stupid knee. I will nail it again and i will KNOW it so well that nothing will stop me not even a bum knee.

No comments: