Is there more?

SO as part of my treatment I am suppose to Ice my knee every morning and night. so while I am doing this for 20 minutes I have NOTHING to do so I figured I would blog. I mean I have a pack that i don't have to hold so that my fingers are free to type. Now all I have to do is think of something to write about.

Ok so as MOST of you know I am LDS (Mormon). I have been trying to read at least one verse in the scriptures each morning just for me. This mornings was a tried and true scripture. It was all about keeping the commandments. This got me thinking. In the blessing I received a week ago,ok last monday, I was told to take care of myself so that I could better take care of my family. Now to me that would be a commandment, a personal one but all the same a commandment. So it hits me yesterday when I went to the Dr I was finally starting to heed that comandment, but I am wondering if there was anything more that I need to do for that. I mean I can exercise and go to the dr. I can read my scriptures but is there more? I have to leave it at that for now the kids need food.

No comments: