TaeKwando Woes.

I can't even put into words how disappointed I am with myself. this whole knew thing I am almost afraid to think of what is going to happen with it.

I LOVE this sport. I have been wanting something like this in well it seems like forever. I have always wanted a sport where I could take my gospel principles and teachings and use them to what I feel like is 100 percent. This sport does that. It teaches centering and listening to our insides it teaches Nourishment both mind and body. It even states that we must live in a world but not be of it. How much better could it get.

I want so bad to advance and prove myself in this sport. I KNOW I have never wanted anything more than to do this. I haven't wanted a certain animal or even a house more than I want this. For those of you that know me you know this is BIG.

Right now I can only hope that I haven't pushed my knee farther than it will go. SO that I can no longer do this.

Just so you know my future goal is to get to trainee instructor so that when i am able I will be able to open my own school here in the springs on the east side I really think I even have the PERFECT spot for a gym.

Pray for my knee and that I will be able to continue. I NEED to be able to do this.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Tell us what the sport is!!

Marls, decommissioned dragonlady said...

sorry fixed it.