puzzles houses and GOD

Dealing with this whole house mess we have been in. I am beginning to think this is my FIH way of teaching me faith without works is dead thing.

We were in walmart looking at puzzles, they had some really nice ones that i would love to do.

Anyway it got me thinking that when we did things that is when this house got going. We went looking at a house put an offer in and a better one (less crime) pops up. We put in that offer, I started really cleaning the house and the offer was accepted. I got the kids into any school and started packing and they are willing to fix the basement. Just little things but it seemed to make a huge difference.

i think of it like a puzzle you get the thing all most finished and there are just a few pieces left but they don't seem to fit. you move one and in it goes. right into place. you turn a few more and right into place they go, you can fight and fight and fight to get it in the you think it should go and the minute you let go and just turn pop in it goes and the picture is complete.

sorry to take a post just my ramblings and observations.

No comments: