ever had one of those days

I had one today. I swear my patients was being tried.

lets start my morning with my dd S Screaming and finding that she thinks her brother T is trying to get her. this is at 7 this morning. Talk to T and tell him the flat out truth. he has gotten so angry lately that his younger siblings are afraid of him and that he needs to calm down and think things through. Before he says or does anything. This makes him cry.

fast forward to non of my kids wanting to go to the morning class of TKD and all wanting to go this evening only to find out that DH is not going tonight and that we need to go this morning. Much moaning and groaning ensue. on the way to said morning class My son S mentions off handedly that his pants smell like pee. Not knowing anything and not smelling said odor myself I tell him it is more than likely sweat and to just get dressed. As we get to the do jang son S lags behind and informs me that he had wet his pants after the last class and was afraid to tell me thinking I would be mad. He doesn't want to go to class and is embarrassed to even change back into his other clothes. luckily little sister thought she knew why he didn't go to class there by giving him a great excuse.

Then when we are in there I tell said little sister that she needs to get dressed for her private lesson and she goes to look in her bag only to find the shirt she wants to wear is at home with no other shirt to wear. SO off goes mom back home. she says the shirt is in her bedroom so I go in there to look for it and step on a wet pile of clothes. YUCK!!!! Pick them up and bigger yuck they are peed on. My dd S had her bathing suit on and couldn't get it off before she got to the toilet but again lets not tell mom. So now I have 2 areas of peed in clothes and I find a shirt and get back to TKD.

SO I walk in and my B is in the swing that I would like the baby in and so I move her. She starts to cry as I am putting the baby in the swing and I hear the worst sound in the world to a mom , the sound of your child trying NOT to throw up ( unsuccessfully I might add.) Turns out it wasn't much as there was nothing but SUGAR in my little girls stomach. See I had told her to come down and get some breakfast just before I had that discussion with my son about his anger. well she decided to get her own and for breakfast she had one scoop of powdered raspberry lemonade No water just ice and she ate that for breakfast. Needless to say my B got an early lesson about eating too much sugar with out real food.

Then we got out and all done with TKD and I gather all the kids into the van and get in to start it. turn the key and it turns over and then stops. I try again same thing. I look at the gages, it isn't over heated there is oil in the van it has gas. SO I try again with the same result for 10 minutes I do this to no avail. Now I am afraid I am going to flood the dang thing and it really won't start. so I sit for just a minute and then try again. finally this time it literally ROARS to life. I do the rest of the things I need to and we go home.

I have to go to walmart for my dd and get her some thing so I head out praying that things will be ok at home for a few and that the van will continue to be good. NOT 2 minutes after I leave the house and my C calls and says T and J just called me the B word mom. I told her to tell them to watch thier mouth that I had soap .

everything after that point wasn't so bad. I even got a dinner with real grown ups this evening.

If you got this far you are far better than I give you credit for and I thank you.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ugg, I have those days once in a while. No fun at all. (((HUGS)))