He is out of the dog house (for now)

My Dh has completely redeemed himself. He spent about 80 bucks last night with me. He took me out on a surprise date. We went to the theater and he bought Imax tickets to I am Legend. we had an hour and a half till show time so He took me to a sushi and steak bar. That is where you sit at the grill and the artist's ( can't think of a better word for them) cook your Japanese dinner in front of you. Our's was named Taco and he was so funny, and OMHeavens the food was FANTASTIC. I don't know if they have a AI (means love) but if they do you have got to try it. I had hibachi Chicken and shrimp with steamed rice ans he had garlic steak, and we shared a California roll I love sushi. We ran back to the theater (yes it took that long) and watched I am legend. The first 30 minutes of the movie I had to get used to how big and clear the picture was it made me a little sea sick. then I was sad at the end because dang it the good guy is suppose to win and live dang it. sorry if that is a spoiler to anyone. Next I am going to go and get my running shoes so that when I get upset with my kids I don't have to worry I am just going for a run.

No comments: