Somebody remind me

why I keep having kids. Right now all I see are teething babies that turn into not wanting to Potty train toddlers that turning into crying 5 year olds that turn into tattling 8 year olds that turn inot defiant 11 year olds that turn into know it all teenagers.

Can you tell I am not having the best day I have 1 child count them one out of 7 right now that isn't crying or whining.

Kyla is teething ( I hope) and she doesn't want to be put down for more than about 10 minutes unless by some miracle you have a food that she can eat.

Then there is the big problem ( you see I am now one handed due to baby). Brianne has decided that when she poops it is fine to take off the diaper she is wearing and go naked. She does this when she pees too, but she will not go on the toilet. Today she got the Big D. Which if she would leave the dang diaper on would be just fine tell me and I can change it and go on with life> DO you think she will do that? NO she takes it off and then I end up following her around because I either have to clean up after her or put the diaper back on.

My kids go back to school on Monday and to be honest I am so looking forward to this that I just might jump for joy when it happens.

No comments: