Ok so the first project of the new year is complete

I decided that with the Chore wheel I would have things set up so that I could do a larger project on my room and maybe this way things will stay clean AND be more organized.



SO I had the dining room and the pantry (which was worse than it looks in the picture) was mine to tackle. Now don't ask me why the pantry is in the dining room I don't know. I would have preferred the room that are in that wall to be flipped and maybe that is something we will do in the future but for now the bathroom is in the hall by the stairs to the basement and the pantry is isn the dining room.

Anyway I reorganized my pantry.I makes so much more sense when things are all in one place and you can find them Rather than scatter from heck to breakfast.

so here is my job. Oh and please ignore the time stamp I haven't figured out how to set the time on the new digital.

No comments: