There are strange things done

in the midnight sun by woman who fold and fold.


I had some pretty weird thoughts last night as I was folding laundry. you gonna hear them like it or not.

so I was thinking to fold or not to fold underwear. See most of the time I don't fold underwear it just goes in the drawer. But that got me thinking of how many people do or don't? if you do do you do you do it in pairs or singles? Does that include the bras and little panties or just the boxers and undershirts? I ended up folding in pairs just to see what I had and what I needed, I have to admitt that I have a lot more room in my drawer.

I think though that I am laundry drunk and the intoxication will continue because I am tired of the mess.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I fold G's. All the other undies just get a "side" in a drawer.