So your husband is assistant cubmaster.

What does this mean for you. I will tell you what it means. It means on pack night he comes home early and you get to run to the store for everything that he forgot to get. Like an arrow and a tom tom and a poster board with an arrow drawn on it.

Ok now here is an interesting fact. After Christmas Wal*mart has NO arrows Not even the little toy dress up kind. and they don't have toy drums either (unless you want the whole music se and then you can get the one you hit with your bum oh and your 3). They didn't even have the LED lights that we needed.

SO as said wife of the cub master here is what I did (thank you Jeana). I went to hobby lobby grabbed a dole, some leather, and an arrowhead ( and yes they had those) then I grabbed some feather and other decorations and I did this.




The leather needs a bit of stretching but it worked great and the arrow will be the one used for the whole year.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow! I'm impressed!!!