Ok NO resolutions but

I do have some goals for 08 so that as my kids say 08 will be great.

Goal 1 to blog more often I am thinking at least 3 times a week if only to say I am still alive.

#2 up the exercise I do it 3 times a week but I am thinking daily is more in order to help with many other problems.

#3 go healthy one month at a time. this month I am soy milked. I will try skim next month just to see what works better ( I actually like soy i know weird) I believe with soy it gives me just a bit more leeway.

#4 kind of goes with #3 I need to organize one week one month one day at a time. If you have ideas I am always open to them.

#5 have a 400 dollar party for Lemongrass by July. This is one I Don't have to do but I know writing it down will always help so there you go.

I Know there will be more but for now this will do so that I can not overwhelm myself.

1 comment:

me said...

Looks like some great goals!