I feel like I am failing.

and that I am disappointing HF in helping to return his children back to him. I have kids that steal and don't think twice about it, in fact they can come up with a lie so fast it would make ones head spin. So all ready I am a down by 2. My house looks like a tornado quite right on top of it. You know like in Twister where the tornado stops and all the stuff falls right where it is, that would be my house. I am so impatient when it comes to spiritual stuff with my kids that I can't stand to do it for very long and I am afraid that my kids know that and so try harder to annoy me when I try and do the right thing. I know it is just the debil trying to put me down but right now he is doing a mighty fine job. Ok that is enough for the night I am going to go and read a random page of scripture. I will let you know what I find.

No comments: