My sweet girl

On this day 8 years ago my sweet Janet made her way into the world on the ONLY and BIGGEST blizzard that Davis county had ever seen. She was 5 weeks early (par for the course with me by now) and when I went in the sky was grey but not snowing. I kept thinking that if hse had been born on day earlier we could have been set for life. Oh well 7 hours later the Nurse called the Dr to have him come back in because I was now at an 7 and he needed to get back. A drive that should have taken the poor Dr 5 minutes took him an entire hour and he barely made it in time to catch her as her cute little bum hit the bed. she weighed all of 6 pounds and 6 ounces and barely filled the Dr hands
(they were HUGE sorry the pic is sideways but check out those hand)

she continued to grow and become so beautiful. she was the cutest baby hanging out waiting for he big sister to get on the bus.
The more she grows the more beautiful she becomes and I sometimes worry that with her personality she will be an easy target for the boys. Her sweetness just explodes out of her and she worries about almost everything.


She has had her challenges and we sometimes worry about her for all her worries. She loves the church and really looks forward to being baptized. She is sad to have to wait but we waiting for her to get her black belt.

This is my Janet I see great things in her and KNOW she will be a great at anything she wants to do.

No comments: